World of Bleach - Original
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Go down
Liczba postów : 1

Legendary items for beginners from tasks of notice and new items like absoluted defense shield and energized zanpakutou Empty Legendary items for beginners from tasks of notice and new items like absoluted defense shield and energized zanpakutou

Nie Paź 08, 2017 3:18 am
I had an idea about, make Legendary set for all bixos and put as prize in the notices, but some attributes of each legendary set be for a specific character or type of character like magician, tank, damage and etc only for those who start playing, have some item at the beginning, and could also put shield and new zanpakuto us as an example "Energised Zanpakuto" and "Absolute Defense Shield" And as an example, Legendary Samurai Set for characters who use more zanjutsu, little reiatsu level and speed attack along with speed of movement and a bit of defense. / Legendary MG Set (Marble Golem) and Legendary SG Set (Stone Golem) Items for Tanks, such as DEF, Reiatsu Defense, A bit of Reiatsu level, protection sharp / And in tsumibito there would be Legendary items for magicians, (Legendary Tsu Set) Reiatsu level, speed of movement, a bit of defense and reiatsu defense, protection sharp / and to finish in mummy and desert thief, there are Legendary Desert Set for distance attack characters: distance attack, speed of movement, speed attack, a bit of reiatsu level, protection sharp
Ascalade
Ascalade
Liczba postów : 4

Legendary items for beginners from tasks of notice and new items like absoluted defense shield and energized zanpakutou Empty Re: Legendary items for beginners from tasks of notice and new items like absoluted defense shield and energized zanpakutou

Czw Paź 12, 2017 7:27 pm
I thingk it's good idea. Now many items have bonus to many atributes. But we must remeber - we need good balance. For now - what is very sad - Starrk, Primera Espada, is probably the worst character of all, so now even legendary set won't help him. I like idea diffrent set for every class, becuse it prevents situation, when at lvl 300 all classes have the same items.
Powrót do góry
Permissions in this forum: